Therapy Rates for First Time Visit
It is recommended that you do a minimum of 75 minutes for any pain, rehabilitation, and sports performance issues or 90 minutes if you are doing NKT. The reason for this is that as a 1st-time client if you are experiencing pain, rehab, or sports performance issues, we include a thorough consultation, static assessments, transitional assessments, functional muscle testing, evaluation, treatment, and homework.
It isn’t easy to fit all this in for a 60-minute session, and we want to provide you with relief that will last and facilitate the body’s own ability to heal the root cause. Once you feel the pain, it has been there for 10 years, and it takes more than a 60-minute session to turn back the clock or provide pain, rehabilitation, and improved sport performance services. If you are coming for relaxation or therapeutic maintenance (you have no pain, rehab, or sport performance issues), it is unnecessary to do a 75 minute or 90 minutes unless you want a longer session.
NOTE: From March 15th 2020 until the public health emergency threat is gone there is a $10 Public Health Emergency Surcharge per session that is included in the fee and a superbill with the CPT code will be provided that you can submit to your insurance for a possible reimbursement or towards your deductible depending on networks. This is to let the insurance comany know what type of preventative steps-methods we have taken. Pricing is still them same once the threat is gone. We will still do normal regular cleaning but COVID methods will not be neccessary.
- 4.5 hours: 1st session 90 minutes, then 2x a week for 2 weeks
- 3 hours: 2x a week 1st week, 2nd week 1x
- 5 hours: 2x a week for 2 weeks, 3rd week 1x
- 10 hours: 2x a week for 4 weeks, 1x a week for 2 weeks
- 15 hours: 1st week 1x , then 2x a week for 7 weeks
- 20 hours: 2x a week for 10 weeks
Bodywork Therapy Rates
If you are not paying in full the same day, “at time of service”, the billable therapy rate is: $184 ($46 a unit) an hour plus
All “same-day payment at the time of service discount pricing”, is listed below.
Program of Care Therapy Rates
Same day payment in full at time of service “Program of Care” available in 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 hour sessions. We deduct the amount of time from the hours you use as you come in, use for 60, 75, 90 and 120 minutes. The series is a saving of 5% by prepaying
Therapeutic and Pain Program of Care Starter Pack
- One 90 minute session that includes 1st time assessments, evaluation, treatment, treatment plan and homework
- Three 60 minute treatment sessions (includes follow up assessments and new homework)
- Review at the last session to see where we are at therapeutically and what direction we want to take next
- If you schedules for a 75 minute or less session and want to purchase this, we will adjust the balance of time accordingly.
Optional Add Ons To Your Session - Included in Fee
- FIR Heat Therapy
- Bamboo Therapy
- Cupping Therapy
- IASTM- Fascia Blasting
- Gua Sha